Running in the 90's Running in the 90's

From the Furfag...

Pretty good first experiment with animation.

Not a real big fan of the newer pokemon put you seemed to chose a good one for the humourous movements.

Animation is smooth and the background colors make the character stand out. The shadow is nice, a detail I've seen over looked before.

The only thing I would recomend is adding some speed lines to the bottom... if it's running. I can't really tell if it's running or dancing in place with a light show.

Other than that great job. Do you have any plans for another animation?

GastricTank responds:

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I was gonna add speed lines to the bottom, but I was running ( in the 90s ) this solely on the last day of a free trial and didn't feel like working on it anymore. lol. And yes, I have other plans. I have just finished a birthday flash for my best friend. Im getting better, it's not a loop this time. Watch it it you'd like.

Let'sss play! Let'sss play!

Very nice style.

RomeroComics responds:

Thanks buddy!

Darth Vader Darth Vader

I commend you on the good work with the medium. Had to use charcoal in class. Didn't care for it. But this is a nice incorporation of the two styles.

juturnal responds:

thank you!

Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

Very festive . I like that his hair is more of a pale blond rather than pure white. It's a nice color choice that makes it unique.